Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Old Man Sweaters & Belly Pics

Cade wanted to show off his old man sweater before church this morning.... even though you can't see it very well:) He insisted we take his picture before we left!I tried to get a better shot of the sweater, but he was too interested in my bracelet than to give me a smile (or to look my way at all for that matter!) In fact, now that I think about it - he does not like the camera at all anymore. Once he sees that thing, he busies himself with anything to keep me from getting a cute pic. Darn!

Here are a few belly shots.... we are 11 weeks in at this point. Funny how women show so much quicker the 2nd time around.


Judging from the 'belly'.... what do you think I am cooking up? A lil' boy or girl? I want BOTH!! I want a little brother for the Cade Man, but I also want a little girl. My guess??..... you wanna know what I think??..... I am putting my money on a brother. We will see! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment