Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Done With Trimester One!

As of today, we are officially done with trimester one! Now we can breathe a sigh of relief. Those 1st 3 months make me so nervous. Looks like Baby JJ is baking up right on schedule... :)On a different note - this is what Mimi looked like when I dropped Cade off the other day. LOVE the shirt!
Sorry for the boob shot, Mim... but at least we can see what it says a little easier:)
Changing the subject one more time... we got a glimpse of summer these past 2 days. It was ridiculously HOT outside! (A little too hot, if you ask me!) This means it is almost unbearable in the house without air. The thermometer said it was 85 degrees inside. Therefore, the Cade Man looks like this indoors... such a stud showing off his abs, huh?
Enjoy the intro to summer while it lasts... it is supposed to cool down by Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just happened upon your blog and noticed that you follow mine. I also noticed that you follow a lot of other blogs that are family and friends of mine. I was just wondering if we know each other? Or mutual people? Thought maybe we do.
    Anyway, nice to meet you. I'd love to know how you found my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete