Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

9 Months Already??

I cannot believe Cade is 3/4 of a year old! He brings us so much more happiness and joy than we ever thought possible. I could not decide which 9 month picture I liked better, so I will show you both:)

In keeping with tradition, here are Cade's 9 month treats...Cade, My Love...
These past 9 months have had Daddy & me smiling so much. You make life so much more fun. Your smile is contagious and your laugh is precious. I love seeing the world through your eyes! You are the best lil' addition to the family and we cannot imagine life without you. It is hard to remember life before you were a part of 'us'. We love you more than you will ever know. My heart aches for you. I love you Baby Boy. Happy 9 Months! Now slow down on the growing... you will be 9 years before we know it!

Love, Mommy


P.S. Thought I'd leave you with a final picture, Cade. Here are you & Daddy reading a story. Boy, does Daddy go bonkers for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment