Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Cade had his 1st bath in the 'big boy' tub this morning. He would have had one a long time ago, however, we only have showers at our house.... no bathtubs:( Before we checked out of our hotel, we decided to let Cade in on some bathtub fun! He loved it - which made me wish we had a tub even more than I already wished. I didn't think ahead and pack bath toys, so I had to be creative. I got a few plastic cups and spoons for him to play with. I don't think he noticed ... :)


I just HAD to get a 'buns' shot! Aren't those the cutest set of cheeks you've ever seen!?
I may have opened up a can of worms. I don't think Cade will approve of his mini baths at home anymore since they aren't nearly as fun as this was. Mimi & Poppy, get ready! We will have to come to your house for bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment