Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Girl's 1st Teddy Bear:)

Cade, Brad & I went over to my parents' house last night to tell them the news (about Baby JJ's gender). They did not think we were finding out until next month, so they were completely shocked when we got to the end of the video. They thought we were just showing them a fun, cute little video about our family.... they had no clue we were about to announce such big, exciting news. My mom's reaction was PRICELESS! She was jumping up and down. My dad thought she was going to have a heart attack! Her reaction was worth all the time it took to make the video. (Dad was much more calm. Very happy, but he stayed sitting down:) Love you, Mom! After the video we all went out to dinner to celebrate. Brad then went home and Cade & I spent the night since we had a birthday party the next day. It was so cute - when we woke up this morning, Cade & I found these notes in the kitchen:
Avery, Bailey, Berkley, Kennedy or Kinley, etc (not sure the name yet..... suggestions are welcome:) already received her very 1st teddy bear. Mom went to the store at 6am this morning to have this waiting for us when we woke up. Thanks Mom! You are so thoughtful - I love you so much.


Here she is..... Mom & Cade.... or Cadelicious as she calls him lately. :)
I had to snap a pic before I strapped him in on the way to the party. (I forgot my camera in the car and didn't get any pics during the party - darn!)
And this was Cade's reaction after Noah & Jonah's birthday party! He had a blast!
Happy Birthday Noah & Jonah! Thank you for inviting us to your party. We had a great time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment