Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Breaking My Heart Already?

Cade & I went over to my aunt Nancy's house today. She was babysitting my cousin Steph's son, Nash, so we got to see him too! Cade was very interested in getting to know Nash:)
Here is where the heartbreak comes in. My cousin Robbie is dating this cute girl, Olivia. The minute she walked in the door, Cade was glued to her! I have never seen him take to anyone like that before. I couldn't even change his diaper because he kept turning over to go see Olivia. She had to come stand behind me so he would sit still! I can't believe I am not the main woman in his life anymore! I didn't think I'd have my heart broken this soon:(
This is my other cousin Matt. He was so good with Cade. Matt was impressed with Cade's Hurley outfit:) I think he wanted to borrow Cade's shirt.

"Who me??" Cade taking care of Nash... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment