Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!

Yesterday was Brad & my 3 year anniversary. Feels like just yesterday that I walked down the aisle to my Forever:). I can remember so vividly when Brad & I saw each other for the first time on this special day. This image is burned into my memory forever. We had pictures taken before the ceremony. When Brad arrived at his specified time, my bridesmaids lined up to hide me from Brad. Brad then walked through the girls to find me waiting with my back turned. I then turned around and locked eyes with my groom. As if on cue, we both lost it and bawled like babies - me trying so hard not to mess up my make up:) The day was perfect.

Here are three pictures in honor of three years married:

We started our day by showing Cade our wedding video... :) Then we headed to Disneyland. It was a very warm day! Luckily, it cooled down after a little while. Cade had it made in the shade. He got to kick back while being shaded in his stroller. Love his feet here:)
We had a pit stop in Downtown Disney for some beverages. 1 beer, 1 diet coke, and 1 milk please:)

Then it was time for some fun!

Here are the boys trying to cool off by playing in the fountain.
We celebrated our 3 year anniversary with 3 people (not including Chewy & Penny) in our family. Next year we will celebrate number 4, will 4 Jacobsens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment