Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

1st Doctor Appt - 6 days old

The 3 Jacobsens in the waiting room. Brad had to stop every person walking by to show them our son. He was so cute and a VERY proud Daddy! Waiting on the Doc...

Gotta love his outfit:)



Our pediatrician, Dr. Plum. We LOVE her!
Please excuse me while I brag as a proud Mama for a minute...
As you know, babies lose weight after birth and they are given 2 wks to gain it back... well, our Little Man gained his back in 6 days! What an overachiever he is already! :)




Had a little water show during diaper change and had to leave the Doc office in a new outfit... guess I don't have too many clothes after all! I think we have been through 10 outfits in the past 2 days.


We are SO GRATEFUL to Mimi! She has spent the night with us since we have been home from the hospital and helped out TREMENDOUSLY! Brad worked so hard in the hosptial - taking care of both Cade and me - that we gave him the past few nights off. Mom and I took the night duty so that Brad can sleep all night and catch up. He certainly is thankful! Thanks for all of your help mom! I know you love every minute with your little "CADERS" as you call him! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment