Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Meeting Mommy's Extended Family

We took Cade over to Mimso's house (my grandma) on Saturday to meet 1/2 of the clan. My mom is one of 7 kids so we have a HUGE family... this is only about half of them. My brother is on the far left with his 2 yr old son, Brennan. They live in Texas... it was Brennan's 1st time to Cali to meet everyone as well. My parents were in Heaven with both grandsons together:)My cousin Steph watching Cade and he is 'praying'.... check out his little hands clasped together:) Needless to say, Cade was never put down. He was passed around from aunt to uncle, etc. He was pooped! He always sleeps with either one or both hands up... just like his Daddy:)





No comments:

Post a Comment