Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Here Comes The Bride....

Meli and Joe got married last night in Lytle Creek. It was gorgeous and Mel did an excellent job with all the detail. I loved the CDs, the fans, the gelato bar, etc. It was all business for me during dessert time! I had 2 flavors of gelato PLUS chocolate cake - it was perfect Mel, thanks!!

As you can see, Mel looked gorgeous!! I wish I got a pic of Joe (and Brad for that matter) but it slipped my mind once the wedding started. This pic is of Lisa, Mel, and me. We were reminiscing and remembering that Lisa was my very 1st friend when I moved the Cali in 5th grade. Mel and I met b/c we were both in Lisa's wedding 10 yrs ago! We became "party partners" as Mel put it on her wedding program:) Now a few yrs later we are both married with kids (well mine is almost here anyway:)
Love you girls!! Here is the cutest flower girl ever - Mel & Joe's daughter, Brynn. I got her in trouble when I told her to jump on the bed like a monkey... obviously, I have a lot to learn when it comes to parenting...haha!
And last, but not least, how could I not leave you with a cankle picture. Yep, they decided to turn up again. These things come and go. Last night they were pretty bad... I swear I could've popped my feet with a pin and all the water would've come out - gross! C'mon Cade...get here so these cankles will be over. Thanks for staying in my tummy for the wedding though! That would've been stressful had you chosen to come out while we were up the hill with no cell service!




1 comment: