Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Just In From Texas

My brother Chris, his wife Aimee, and their 2 yr old son Brennan flew in for a couple days to meet Cade and also to introduce Brennan to the entire Strobel clan. It was Brennan's 1st time on an airplane and he did a great job! He was excited to meet "Baby Cakes" as he calls him (instead of Baby Cade) and also eager to go to Disneyland!!

Here is my brother, myself and the 2 cousins - Brennan & Cade!Here is Brennan in action riding Cade's horse-y! You can hear him calling Baby Cade - he got it down after calling him many times.

Brennan was showing Auntie Shell his donkey kicks he learned in school. I was laughing so hard it made my tummy hurt! Is he a cutie or what!?

No comments:

Post a Comment