Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Most Thoughtful Gifts

Chris, Aimee and Brennan (also known as "Mr. B") - my brother, sis-in-law, and nephew - sent us a baby gift. I opened it and was in shock! It was SO thoughtful and meaningful it made me cry. They had my blog - this blog! - made into a book. It tracks our entire 9 months of pregnancy. I cannot wait to show Cade one day but also to look back on it myself. Thank you guys so much! Our 3 loves you 3 :)My other tear jerker was from my mom. The day I found out we were pregnant she secretly started a journal. She tracked the entire 9 months. She wrote about conversations we had, my baby showers, thoughts, times we spent together, etc. I was hysterically crying upon reading this. It is so neat to read about the 9 months through her eyes. I cannot believe she did this and kept it from me... we both know she and I are not good at keeping things from each other. I love you, Mom! So glad we can share this time together and you are so close to be able to spend so much time with Cade.
Here is an entry from the night my contractions started... sorry it is so hard to read.




No comments:

Post a Comment