Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

He Has Arrived!

Our little bundle of JOY is here!
We had a crazy labor lasting 22 hrs, then we went into a c section... which I felt! They ended up knocking me out and I awoke to our gorgeous son, CADE KENDALL JACOBSEN!

Recovery was just as difficult. It started out great, until the 3rd day when I could pass gas and retained 15 lbs of water. It became unbearable to walk, eat, even talk. I thought it would never end. Luckily, the next day was 10x better. I was finally able to again enjoy my family and give our son the attention he deserved.

I am now EXCELLENT and LOVING my 2 men - one big, one little:) Epidural kicking in....feeling nothing! Actually fell asleep after this pic!


Daddy's 1st time meeting his son! Mommy was still knocked out and being stitched up during this meeting.

Mommy is finally awake and meeting her Angel for the 1st time. When our eyes met for the 1st time, I melted! Love at First Site! The instant love I felt was like nothing in this world! I would die for him!




This is our "Celebration Dinner" in the hospital on our 2nd night. I started feeling sick/bloated right now and barely ate any dinner.



Proud Mommy:)


Content Baby...



Taking a nap together...





Cade is all dressed and ready to go home today! We got to the hospital Thursday, 7.8.10 @ 11:45pm and didn't get to go home until Tuesday, 7.13.10 @ 1pm. 5 nights!! We were definitely excited to go home and show Cade his new room!




Saying goodbye to our room...
Starting our journey home. Can you see how bloated my feet/legs are? Pretty crazy! My feet felt (and still feel) like they will pop if you stick a needle in them!

Cade's chariot awaits:)



Here we go... Cade's 1st car ride...wheeee!




Almost home..few more steps!





Cade meeting his 'sister', Penny for the 1st time. She is so curious and cannot stop sniffing him. She wants to be wherever Cade is - so cute:)



Cade meeting his 'brother', Chewy. After the initial meeting, Chewy minds his own business and wants nothing to do with Cade. I guess he feels some competition..?? :)


Is he cute or what? We are biased, I know! :)



There are MANY MORE pictures to come! We cannot get enough of our Little Monkey! Thank you to all of the visitors who have come to meet Cade. We are so grateful for everything! We love you. Thank you for your prayers, thoughtfulness, and kind gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment