Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

2 Days Past Due

Well, Cade and I started the day out with a trip to the donut shop:) Then we worked them off with a 6 mile run/walk. Don't worry, I took a few breaks to walk a bit:) Oddly enough, the belly does not even move when I run.... it doesn't feel much different from running w/o a belly.Next, we had a 12pm Dr. Appt. Brad and I both thought we would never make it to the Doc since we thought Cade would be here... but our little monkey is still keeping us guessing. We had GOOD NEWS!

3 cm
90% effaced
Head FAR down

The Doc seems to think we will be meeting our man in the next few days. BUT... just to move things along a little quicker, she got our permission to 'strip my membranes'. I know - sounds terrible. Why do all the pregnancy terms sound so bad?? Who made these terms up anyway??

So she did the deed... and boy oh boy, that was not fun! Oh, the things we go through! So now we are back home waiting... AGAIN! She seems to think the contractions will start anywhere from now until 2 days from now.

If for some reason nothing happens, then I will be admitted to the hospital on Tues., which is 1 week past my due date.

Keep us in your prayers! We are hoping to meet our little miracle sooner, rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment