Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Time at Disneyland

I just LOVE Disneyland when it is all decorated for Christmas. It gets me in the holiday spirit! You know, when you feel all warm & fuzzy inside. I am not a coffee drinker, but I come very close to ordering a peppermint latte just to feel the part:) Now that Dland is all decorated and ready for Christmas, Cade & I picked up Gina & Lizzie for a fun day in the park. We met Audra & Marley there too. We had a blast!
The challenging part was trying to fit 2 car seats, 2 strollers, & 2 huge diaper bags into my car. We managed... and don't these 2 look so happy squeezed in like sardines!?Told you I love Christmastime.... gotta get a pic in front of the famous tree!The whole gang! We were at the playground in Toon Town so Marley could run around while the moms chatted...And a sweet pic of me & my gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment