Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday, Kenny Boy!

Those who know me know that I am the nickname queen. I seem to always come up with nicknames without even meaning to. Cade's middle name is Kendall, after Brad's father. Because 'Cade' is so short, I started calling him 'Cade Kendall' a while back. Well, now it has turned into 'Cade Kenny' or just plain 'Kenny'. Brad says our poor boy is not going to know what his name is:)
Regardless, he is loved like crazy! I am still amazed by how much love we can give him. I never knew I could love so unconditional. Like I have said before, it is scary being so vulnerable. I can not imagine life without my little sidekick. I thank God for every day we get to experience with our baby and pray that he grows to be a man of God and lives a very long, long life!

Today is another milestone.... Cade turned 4 months old today!!

His 4 mo. stats:
Length: 26 inches (86th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 15 oz (32nd percentile)
He is still long and lean. I anticipate he will slow down with his height since both Brad and I are not the tallest crayons in the box:)And in true birthday form... here are Cade's 4 month sweet treats! Red velvet this month...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment