Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Twins

Tami, Josue, & Sofia invited us over for a BBQ yesterday. Josue is a BBQ King and makes great carne asada. We always have fun with these 3:)

Cade & Sofia are second cousins (Tami & Brad are cousins). Sofia is 5 months older than Cade. I love getting pictures of these 2 together! We watched Sofia sit up, scoot around, and play. It is crazy to think how much growing up Cade will do in these next 5 months. Kiddos grow up way too fast!

My boys have matching Hurley shirts.... aren't they cute!?


I just love my two boys. The big one is my husband - the little one is my boyfriend:)
Thanks so much for having us over, Tami & Josue. We love you guys! As always, we had a blast! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment