Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Storytime at South Coast Plaza

Cade & I met Audra & Marley at SCP for story time this morning. It is at Pottery Barn Kids every Tuesday at 11am and boy was it a sight! There were so many kids and it was funny to watch them try to sit still and pay attention. I complemented the 'reader' at the end for her patience:)

This was about 5 minutes before it started. Cade is on my lap and Marley is the adorable little girl crawling on the rug in the pink tutu. She is gorgeous! I will get a good picture soon so you can see her. Darn! Marley's head is turned...


Wow! It got crowded fast! There were strollers everywhere throughout the store!

We had a great time. Cade even got his own "Book Club" book!I just found this picture of Marley from last week . Audra & I took the kiddos to Disneyland's California Adventure. It was soooo hot so we only stayed a few hours. Here you can finally see sweert Marley's face:) I just love this little girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment