Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's So Funny!?

I have caught Cade laughing before but it was not very often, just once in a great while. Well, that was until this past Sunday. Out of nowhere, this boy has just been cracking up. I will act goofy and he will go at it for a good 30 seconds. It is the sweetest sound I have ever heard. I usually make silly noises or faces to make him laugh. The part that amazes me is that how does this little human being even know that these things are funny? Why doesn't he think these are normal, non-funny behaviors? Absolutely amazing to me. I will try to catch it on video soon so you can see for yourself. But I am warning you.... it will MAKE YOUR DAY:)

The kicker was this morning when I was changing his diaper. I was frustrated b/c he must've gone through 4 diapers in the past hour. I was in a hurry to change him as we were on our way out the door. Right in the middle of the diaper change, he peed all over the couch, his shirt, and face! I was extremely frustrated. All of a sudden, my little cutie pa-tooty started giggling! It was as if he was taunting me, saying, "ha ha Mommy! Look what I can do!"

Here's to my laughing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment