Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Too Sexy....

...for these thighs!
But before I show you the little gems, I thought I'd show you how our Little Dude is starting the beginnings of sitting up. If propped up he does a pretty darn good job, if I do say so myself:)
Is he a smart cookie or what?! He already knows how to raise his hand. He is classroom-bound:)
And yes, my Lovie.... I already knew you were the boss. You didn't have to tell me:)


He is still loving his feet. Should I be jealous? These puppies are in his mouth some days and in his hands others.



And now.... what you have all been waiting for... the unveiling of some serious thigh-age! Check these babies out!


Wrinkles and all! I just wanna eat them up! I have been waiting for the chub to appear and finally it has graced us with it's presence.



Such a Stud Muffin! Yep, this little guy gets numerous cat calls when we are out and about. I try to keep him locked up inside to keep his ego from getting too big. Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment