Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Another Special Dad

If there ever was a Daddy's Girl, you're lookin' at her. My dad could do no wrong. I loved going to Friday night football games with my dad and falling asleep in his lap. I also loved that he was my #1 cheerleader at all of my soccer games. The one thing that sticks out in my mind though is that he always put himself last so that my brother, mom and I could be first. He drove the cheaper car, etc, and would sacrifice to give to us. I got my math skills from my dad, and I have to admit, I also got my stubborness from him too... sorry dad! :) Here is a pic from when the 4 of us went Whale Watching.Dad, I love you so much! No matter how old I get, I will always be your little girl. I cherish our close bond and thank you for being so involved in my life. You mean the world to me and I thank God for you daily. How did I get to be the lucky one who gets to call you 'dad'? I can't wait to watch you bond with Cade. He is so lucky to have you as his Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment