Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Pool FUN!

Tami & Sofia came over to swim (along with Kristen & Sofie who I did not get a pic of).  The kids loved swimming 'freely' in their puddle jumpers.  No rafts necessary - they could move/float about on their own.  So fun!


Berkie took a dip with me in her waterproof bjorn-type carrier - thanks Audra!

Ha!  I love how Sofia has the blue towel and Cade has the pink one:)

I have said it before, but these 2 absolutely adore each other!  Whenever we see each other, they run up and give one another a huge hug :)

New day - Daddy and his babies before heading to the pool... is it me, or does Berks look bigger than Cade here?  Too funny.


Cade trying out his 'surfboards' :)


Where did the summer go?  I can't believe we are back to work in 1.5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment