Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Opposites

As far as eating goes, our kiddos are night and day.   Cade won't eat to save his life, and little (ahem) Miss Berkie....well..... let's just say, she likes her wheaties :)  I'll just say it: the girl likes to eat.  She is like her mama, what can I say?

Whenever I am eating she will crawl over and help herself to my plate :)

Today, I made Cade some spaghetti and I set it on the coffee table for him.  I look over a few minutes later and he is no where near the spaghetti.  But someone else was:
It was so cute because she was so proud of herself for sneaking Cade's food.  It was as if she was saying, "look mom.... no food waste!" :)  She is such a little cutie patootie an we just love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment