Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cade's 2nd Birthday Bash!

We had Cade's 2nd birthday party at the beach again - just like last year.  It is easy because it is 1 mile from our house.  I did it a bit easier this year and had Costco pizzas instead of BBQing.  I figured that I will go "all out" for Berkley's 1st birthday in a few months, so I'd cut myself some slack for this party.

It was so windy that it was hard to read Cade's birthday sign.  It was chilly for the first hour or so too -hence my jacket that doesn't match my dress.

A lot of our friends/family live close, so many rode bikes...


I got sand pails, water guns, and mini beach balls for the kiddos...

The BIRTHDAY BOY!!  He was in Heaven.  I had a huge tub of "yick rish" (licorice) and Cade went to town. 

Cade & "Feeda" (Sofia)...

Me & My baby:)  Love that licorice face!

Brad & I trying to get in a pic with the man of the hour:

A better attempt of the 3 of us:

I love this picture of all 4 of us.  Check out Berkie in her bikini!  Gotta love that belly :)  Love you Berks!

Some of my family - Tori, my mom, Mimi, aunt Beth, Nanners, and my dad

The cake!

As I was about the cut the cake, Cade stuck his fingers in it!  Whoops! 

Cade blowing out the candles...


Sofia, Cade & Tori.  Does life get much better?  He is surrounded by 2 of his favorite girls!


I think Cade "got it".  I had been pumping up his "big party" the entire week before.  He woke up Saturday morning ready for "Cade's party with cake"!
We love you so much buddy boy!  I love watching you with all of your friends - you are such a sweet boy.  Here's to many more birthdays to come!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment