Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vegas Trip/River Trip Back to Back

My parents watched the munchkins while Brad and I had a few nights away.  You don't realize how much time you don't really have together until you go away, just the two of you.  We had a blast and loved having so much uninterrupted time together.

This was right as we were walking out the door.  Yippee!

First thing we did was hit this pool upon arriving.  This was the view from our room.

One pic before heading to the lazy river:)

Bought our $25 raft to lounge in.  I sat in that thing forever without a care in the world.

Yep, I was pretty excited:)


All cleaned up and ready for dinner....


Unfortunately, I did not get any pics from day #2.  Sometimes you have to leave the camera and enjoy the day - as least that's what Brad says:)  Thanks mom and dad!

We came home, loved on the monkeys, and left about 2 hours later for the river.  The timing was not ideal but that was when the river trip was planned.  We went with Brad's best friends and we always have a great time.  Thanks so much to my aunt Beth (husband Scott and my cousins Nat, Blake and Christian) for watching the kids for these next 2 nights.  We are definitely spoiled.  We missed the kiddos terribly but it was so good for Brad & I. 

1 comment:

  1. Funnnn!!! How enjoyable.. I'm jealous :) Glad you guys had a fantastic time!!!

    ReplyDelete