Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cade's Actual Birthday - July 9th

I was so excited to wake up on Cade's birthday. I could.not.wait to spoil him silly and make him feel so special.  I wanted him to feel like the most important person in the entire world!

We got ready to start the day by going to the donut store.  Cade was excited!

Then he decided to pose serious for me.  Doesn't he look like such a big boy here?  Where did my baby go?


I knew it was Berks' nap time, but I thought we could just push through and go as a family, but she was not having it.  Brad stayed home with her and Little Man & I had a date to the donut store.  It was such a good time with just me and my boy.


 

We came home, went to 2 parks (Cade's decision, not mine:), and then headed over to the pool for a bit.  After that it was nap time and when he woke up, his TORI was over!!  We were going to Chuck E Cheese!!  (I told Cade to pick where he wanted to go and Chuckie was it!)






Berks trying to eat a fry:)





I made Cade a cake!  He is obsessed with the color red lately.... so why not a red velvet cake!? :)

Blow out your candles, Buddy!


Watching the Chuckie show!

No comments:

Post a Comment