Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The BIG Screen!

I had a date with another boy this morning..... a boy much smaller than my husband:)  Cade, my little boyfriend, and I went to the movies!  I was extremely excited because it was his 1st time ever going to the movies!  We saw Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel  and we had an absolute blast together!  It is one of my favorite memories so far.

First thing upon arriving... hit the snack bar!


Cade was very anxious to see the "big TV".  I cannot seem to get him to smile for the camera anymore:)

We had about 10 minutes until the movie started (in order to be sure to get a seat we had to arrive early), and I was scared he would eat all of his snacks and want to go home.  But nope!

Fortunately, they did not have previews, which I was beyond thrilled about.  I figured Cade's attention span is only so long, so I was glad we didn't have to waste 15 minutes on previews.  The Summer Kids Series obviously knows what they are doing:)

I was guessing we (he) would only last about 30 minutes, but he shocked me!  We stayed for 1 hour and 10 minutes!

This last picture was taken with my phone during the movie.  Cade loved it!  He switched back and forth between his popcorn and M & Ms.... he was a happy boy!
Thanks for the best date ever, Cade!  Wait.....let's just say you are a close 2nd to daddy :)  I had an absolute blast hanging out with "just us".

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome that he sat through a movie....I have been wanting to take Holden but not sure how it would end up

    ReplyDelete