Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Our New Baby

We got a new car last month and I kept forgetting to post pictures! I loved my old car but that was the problem.... it was a "car". Having 2 kiddos now meant I had 2 TIMES as much stuff to pack, not to mention our gigantic double BOB stroller! So, this meant only 1 thing.... time for an SUV!
The best part - not only can I put the stroller in the trunk WITHOUT taking the wheels off (which was a HUGE pain), but I can also fit groceries in the back as well!! Before, I had to put the groceries in the passenger seat. The convenience of our new "tank" (as Brad named it) is worth every penny.

So here she is!!  (The pictures are hard to tell, but it is midnight blue with gray leather interior).



PS  This is not our house... just where we happened to be when we remembered to take pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment