Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

8 More Days!



I cannot believe that in just 8 more days, my little boy will be 1 WHOLE YEAR OLD! My little boy will now be a big boy. It is so bittersweet. I miss my "baby", yet it is so exciting to watch him grow, learn new things, and come into his own. I love watching his personality develop. He is such a little ham - very outgoing, still VERY smiley, and such a giggle monster. He is Mr. P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y!


It is so crazy to think that 1 year ago I was trying to choke down castor oil, running 6 miles a day, and trying to stand on my head. Ok, maybe not that last one, but I would've tried it if you'd told me it would work. I was not uncomfy at all.... just super excited and anxious to meet our little Pride & Joy!


We love you so much Monkey! You bring daddy & me unexplainable happiness! We thank Jesus for giving you to us every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment