Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Orange County Fair

What a difference a year makes! We took Cade to the fair last year when he was only 2 weeks old. This year was much more fun. He was mesmerized by all the lights, colors, people, etc. He loved all the A.C.T.I.O.N!
Here he is watching a show with his daddy....
Before the show started, Cade put on a great pre-show. He was practicing his walking (he took 10 steps!) and waving to the crowd. Every time he would walk, everyone around us would clap for him. He would respond by clapping back at them. Next time, I will bring a hat to put down in front so we can make some money off our little boy and collect tips:) Let's just call him our little money maker:)


This was before we left. I guess you can call this Cade's "aww, c'mon mom ... no more pictures please" face.


Next stop, the animals...








Then it was on to rock out. Cade loves music and was dancing up a storm. I think he worked off all the funnel cake he ate:) I hope I worked mine off too by chasing after him:)





And who can leave the fair without a souvenir?? I think Cade thought this was a balloon. Good for us - it will last a lot longer!





These sure look like big dogs! Hee hee I would love to know what Cade was thinking when he saw the elephants.








I LOOOVE this picture b/c you can see Cade's adorable front teeth with the huge gap! Just like how I looked as a kid. It is so goofy, but I love it!!!! When he gets really excited he will give this big grin and show those top pearly whites! Precious!





This last pic has nothing to do with the fair. My friend from the gym, Becky, and I met for lunch today. Becky is due with a little boy 1 day before me. It was much more fun to meet over pizza, fries, and potatoes than it is to chat on treadmills! Our lunch date didn't end till dinnertime! We had a ton of catching up to do! Thanks for a fun day, Becks!


No comments:

Post a Comment