Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back on the Trail Again

So... looks like I am back at it! Back to running that is. I ran throughout my entire pregnancy with Cade but I just did not have the energy to run while preggers with Berkley. Since I have had her I have been itching to hit the pavement again. So yesterday was my day - the day before my 6 week check-up appt. I crossed my fingers that it would be ok... I just couldn't wait another day.
I loaded my precious cargo (which takes longer than you'd think) and we ran toward the Newport pier...


Here you can see Lil' Miss Berks....
And the front view to show Mr. Cade Man...
And Yours Truly:)
I was pretty proud of myself. We went 4 miles! I know it sounds like nothing, but after taking so much time off AND pushing BOTH kiddos (which was a tad heavy), I considered it a success. I didn't stop at all - that is my stubborn side coming out:) I won't take all the credit though... this scenery wasn't too bad to look at:
I was a bit sore today so we took the day off. Hopefully we will find ourselves back out there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment