Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Taj's 2nd Annual Halloween Party

We weren't sure of we were going to make it to the party... my mom has been in the ICU since Saturday. Please pray for her to get better. She was having kidney failure. I was asked to leave the hospital so she could get some rest, so we decided to go ahead and join the party. It was better than me pacing the halls and it gave me a minute to take my mind off of things. Plus my mom wanted pictures of the kiddos in costume:) Here is my bumble bee and lady bug!
This is the host Jana & her little boy Taj:)
And here are some fellow lady bugs - my friend Tammy & her daughter Dorothy.
I know, I know... I am the only one not in costume. But like I said, at least I made it, right? Getting 2 kids out of the house in costume was hard enough, I didn't have it in me to get myself ready.

Thanks for putting on a great Halloween party Jana! Like always, you do a great job! Please continue to pray for my mom. Things are looking up and I think we are on the road to recovery... although it will be a slow road. Please keep my dad in prayer as well as he is extremely nervous for mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment