Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cravings....

When I was preggo with Cade I craved breakfast. This was odd since I never usually want breakfast. I was all about the chicken fried steak and belgium waffles. I would order both - yep, BOTH meals at a restaurant! I also wanted Costco hot dogs, donuts and Mc Donalds chicken nuggets. The funny thing is that I won't even go near those chicken nuggets when not pregnant.... but for some reason, when I have a bun in the oven, my 'buns' seem to urge me to eat nuggets.
This time around, with Baby JJ, I pretty much want the same things - with the exception of the hot dogs:) Here is my breakfast craving/staple every morning..... (and yes, I DO buy the family pack even though I am the only one who eats these:) I go through them quick, what can I say?? And no, I won't tell you how many Baby JJ & I eat every morning....:)Last pregnancy, I got lectures about eating healthy, blah blah blah.... but I couldn't help it. While I am a healthy eater when not preggo, for some reason when I have a bambino in my tummy, I want the junk. Admist the nay-sayers, I wasn't too worried..... and look! Look how adorable my little sidekick turned out.... :) Not bad, eh?
Ok, gotta run now.... my waffles are ready. Seriously... they were in the toaster as I wrote this:) Told ya, I love my Eggos;)

No comments:

Post a Comment