Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Gifts From 1st Period

Brad & I decided to let the students figure out our "secret" on their own. We thought it would take a while, however, because of my growing bump, our secret was hard to conceal. At 9 weeks exactly, they guessed it. They were all so excited and word spread quickly... who knew junior highers couldn't keep a secret!? :)

The following morning in 1st period I was greeted with this... aren't these girls adorable?
A banner, cards, a gift (2 pairs of jammies - one girl, one boy), and a giant cupcake (now it makes sense why they were asking about my favorite kind of cake:)

Here is the banner...


One of the cards...


Another card....
The artwork on the envelope:)



The red velvet cupcake:)
These girls are so sweet. Needless to say, I felt so loved. There are times I ask myself why I teach middle school.... and then there are times like this when I think, "how could I teach anything other than middle school?" Beneath the drama, hormones, etc, these are some very thoughtful kiddos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment