Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is

We were so tired yesterday after the work week that we decided to stay in and order pizza. Actually, we (Brad) picked it up. You can't beat a $5 pizza - and we are not "foodies" so Little Caesars is just fine by us.
Check us out - all 4 of us eating (since I couldn't say 'sitting') at the table together.  This may or may not have been a "first" for us.

And check out my lemon babies.  No, I didn't plan to have them matching, it just sorta happened.  I guess it was a big deal to me because I had to run and get the camera.  Don't mind Brad snoozing in the background.  And don't mind our mess.... errr... I mean disaster zone.  The house may be in complete disarray, but we have our family, right?  Healthy and happy conquers it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment