Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Disneyland

I took the kiddos to Disneyland the other day to meet some friends. We were there almost 2 hours before the others arrived and I must say I impressed myself that I got 2 toddlers on rides by myself.
I guess Cade doesn't care for good ole' Pluto... haha! 
 
Nap time for Lil Miss Berkie :)  We strolled over to the park in Toontown so she could continue to sleep and Cade could run around.  He is so easy lately.  I love that I don't have to hover anymore as he climbs, slides, etc.  He can handle it all by himself.  Yay!!  It is getting easier for this Mama!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Berkley will be doing these activities soon!  She wants to do everything her big bro does!


No comments:

Post a Comment