Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fun Day In

The kids and I had so much fun playing today after I got home from work. These two really love playing and interacting with each other. If one is sleeping, the other wants to wake them up to play :)

I gave them a bath together and there were so many squeals and lots of laughter.

After a while I finally thought to get my camera and snap a few shots.

I absolutely love this pic of my boyfriend Cade and I :)  He came over and hugged me just as tight as his little arms would let him.
 
Ha!  This one makes me laugh!  Berks put Cade's fireman boot on all by herself :)

My two L.O.V.E.S. right after their bath.  I love how Cade is posing with Berks as if they are prom dates:)  This one might have to come out for laughs in years to come :)
 
And then they actually DID start dancing :)  Ironic, no?
Up and down the hall they danced....
Berkie is really able to keep up with Cade lately.  This is good and bad.  She gets crazy ideas that she never would've thought up on her own at this age.  For example: climbing on the couch running full speed from one end to the other....
.... or climbing on our bed and jumping up and down then falling on her bottom.  These kids have been all kinds of crazy today.  And while I love to see them loving the company of the other, their dangerous acrobatics have definitely kept me on my toes lately!
It was so cute.  The other day Berkley accidentally knocked something over and a little boy said, "she's a bad girl."  Cade jumped in fast and sternly said, "SHE"S NOT A BAD GURL!!  BERKIE'S A GOOD GURL!  SHE IS NOT A BAD GURL!"

I think I am still beaming and so proud that he stuck up so fiercely for his baby sister :)  Makes my heart smile.  Now let's hope he stays that way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment