Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Run Mama Run!

I have a slight obsession with running :)  I just tallied it up and I ran 2,246.13 miles in 2012!!  Not bad, eh? I love that it gets me out of the house, wakes me up, gives me some "me" time, and lets me think.  I end up having so much more energy for the day too which is always a bonus especially when I have 2 toddlers to chase around.  :)

The pic below was taken right after the Disney Half Marathon on Sept. 2, 2012.  It was so much fun to dress up as Minnie!
So much fun that I decided to do it again!  This morning I ran the Disney Tinkerbell Half Marathon.... dressed as.... you guessed it... Tinkerbell!  This race was primarily women - only about 10% men I would guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment