Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best Bath Toy Ever!

Like most kids, Cade loves the bath. However, since we only have showers and no bathtub in our home, he still bathes in the kitchen sink. Bummer, I know! Lately, he is over his old bath toys so I wanted to find him some new toys to play with. Look what I found! The funny thing is that he wanted this starfish before I could even get the batteries in. I gave it to him and turned it on and all it did was make a humming noise since it wasn't in water yet. For some reason, he loved it - funny how he was attracted to a toy that did nothing. Until..... we got the bath ready and put it in the water.... man does he L.O.V.E. this thing. I must admit, it is pretty cool - until he tilts it and it shoots water out of the tub and onto the kitchen floor!
Happy baby = happy mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment