Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy 7 Months, Buddy!

Cade Kendall,
I cannot believe you are already 7 months! We are now closer to your 1 year mark than we are to your birth. These have been the best 7 months of our lives. You bring us unexplainable JOY - a JOY that only a parent can understand. I find myself now understanding a statement Mimi & Poppy used to tell me when I was a kid - "you'll never understand our worry until you have kids of your own". I now get it. A parent will do absolutely anything to protect their child. I have said this before.... 'to have a child is to have your heart go walking outside of your body'. I feel so vulnerable. Cade, you are my love bug. No matter how big you get, you will always be my little angel. I have cherished every moment of the 7 months I have been blessed with. I love your smell, your smile, your eye brow raises, your giggle and your touch. You are 17 pounds of pure perfection. YOU HAVE MY HEART WRAPPED AROUND YOUR LITTLE FINGER. I feel so blessed to be able to call myself your Mommy. How did I get so lucky? I need to pinch myself. Happy 7 months, Monkey. Here's to many, many, many more. Please know I will always be here for you whenever you need me. I love you thiiiiiiis much!
Love,

Mommy


7 month stats:

Length: 28 inches (72nd percentile)

Weight: 17 lbs (16th percentile)


7 month treats.... Mommy's favorite - red velvet!


No comments:

Post a Comment