Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine

My Valentine made me feel so special, as always. I woke to these:And also to these:
My 2 cards from my boys brought tears to my eyes. One from Brad and one from Cade. The words on those cards meant the world to me. I am truly blessed to have these 2 boys in my life. I could go on and on about what I love about my husband.... the thing that stands out in my mind is how much I love that we can be so goofy with each other. We 'get each other'... quirks and all. I also LOVE watching Brad be a daddy to our son. Brad is an amazing father. I could sit back and watch him interact with Cade all day long. Please don't wake me up.... I never want this dream to end. Happy Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment