Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

11 Months Old

Cade turned 11 months old today. This birthday was very hard for me. It is the last birthday where I get to say "Cade is _____ MONTHS". From now on it will be "Cade is ____ YEARS". Why is this so hard for me to swallow?? I am not ready for my baby to grow up and become a big boy. Before I know it, he will be balking at my hugs and kisses. Can't we just push 'pause'??

Well, enough whining for me. Here is my Love Bug's 11 month old pic:
Length: 30.5 inches (80th %)
Weight: 19 lbs 4 oz (9th %)
And here are his 11 month sweet treats. This was my last month making his birthday treats. Next month for his beach birthday party, I will be "upping the anty" (sp?) and ordering some better cupcakes.
Here's to Cade's last monthly celebration. Can I just say 'month' one more time?? Month, month, month, month... month-ity month month! I want to say this word as much as I can this month until the sand runs out on July 9th and my baby turns into a big 1 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment