Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last Day of School

My 1st period girls gave me this adorable onesie/tutu for Berkley today. It was the last day of school for the students. I love these girls. Luckily, they are 7th graders so I will see them next year.


I am moving classrooms for next year - so today the students helped me box everything up, move it down to the new room and start decorating. Look how much we got done! It's amazing how quick and efficient these kids can be!


As you can see, there is a lot to still be done. Here is Brad checking out what we accomplished at the end of the day. Brad & I will now be 2 doors down from each other.


I have a bunch of students who volunteered to meet me tomorrow morning to finish the room. I did bribe them with donuts though.... that helped:)


No comments:

Post a Comment