Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy 1st Father's Day!

Cade (& soon to be Berkley) has the best daddy! Brad is extremely hands-on and very involved in every aspect of Cade's life. Brad & I raise Cade 50/50. We both do equal amounts of work. Brad rough houses with Cade but also kisses, tickles, and loves on him too. Cade loves his daddy. The two are often giggling together. The other day I was out running errands and Brad was on "duty". I came home and the 2 boys were out and about. They had been on a bike ride, and then ended up swimming. Cade is so lucky to have such a hands-on daddy. Seeing Brad as a daddy makes me love him that much more. Brad is such a great father. I always thought he would do a great job, but he has surpassed what I ever thought. I vote Brad for Daddy of the Year! I can only imagine how Brad will be with Berkley. He will be wrapped around her little pink finger nail:)
I love how the boys are having a moment and don't even see me taking their picture.








This is my favorite pic from Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment