Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Newest News

I am very excited to announce the newest news....
Beginning next school year I will only be working PART TIME!! I will work everyday (M-F) and be done by 11:30am. So I will only teach the first 3 periods instead of my usual 6.

I am beyond thrilled to have more time with these 2:


Cade and The Berks (Berkley). I know you can't see her in the pic, but believe me, she is kicking in my tummy.


I will have about 6 weeks of this schedule with just Cade before Berkley arrives. I will cherish every moment of our 'dates' and one-on-one time. This little boy will get more hugs and smooches than he knows what to do with:) To Cade & Berkley: I can't wait to be able to get so much time with you both. Before you know it, you guys will be leaving Daddy & me and going off to college. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity with you both. Daddy & I love you two to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment