Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

10 Hours!

Do I dare say it out loud? I don't want to jinx it. The kids are now consistently sleeping in the same room and we couldn't expect it to go any better. Berkley slept for 10 hours straight last night!! From 7pm to 5am (sans the time change) - that is through the nigh for sure. Little Cade is still asleep as we speak. Can you tell how happy I was when I woke up this morning? :)Brad & I are loving having the "roommates" together. We often go in and peak on them and smile to ourselves. It is so darn cute to see them sleeping just feet from one another. I am crossing my fingers that our "good sleepers" continue this way. I only wish we would've put Berkley in her crib earlier. Not only for our sake, but she is obviously so much more comfy and happy in there!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!! We still have Sadie in our room because I am so scared for the girls to wake each other...Right now Sadie is up at 6 and Maddie does not make a peep until 8 or 9am but I think you have inspired me to give it a try

    ReplyDelete