Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pee Pee!!

Cade is such a big boy! He went pee pee on the potty tonight! On this potty to be exact:I was using the "facilities" and Cade pointed and said, "potty potty!"
I asked, "do you wanna go pee pee on the potty?"
He nodded and said, "yes".
Thinking he was crazy but figuring it was worth a try, I took his diaper off and put him on the potty. Sure enough, after a few minutes, he went pee pee! I was so excited and made a HUGE deal out of it. I then started chanting "pee pee on the potty - pee pee on the potty" in which Cade joined in and we were both chanting it down the hallway as we came to share the news with daddy. I am so proud of him! We haven't even started thinking about potty training as he is only 20 months old. We'll have to wait and see if this was a 1 time thing, or if he will 'perform' again.
I also weighed the big boy because he has felt so much heavier lately. He weighed in at a whopping 24.2 lbs!
Cade is still obsessed with balls. Here is his vocab:
"rocca ball" - soccer ball
"backa ball" - basketball
"tee ball" - tee ball
He is also speaking in complete sentences:
"I wanna go to park/beach mama"
He amazes us daily and we just love our little bubba to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment