Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

1 Week Celebration

If you scroll down (to 2 posts ago) or click HERE, I wrote Berkley's 1 week stats. 1 week already! Where has the time gone?

We started Berkley's 1 week birthday today by sleeping in. Yep, all 4 of us slept till 8am!
We got up and then had breakfast.....

Next, Berks had her 1st sponge bath. As you can tell, she did NOT like it!
She was very happy for the bath to be over and to get all warm, cozy and snug as a bug in a bug:)
And last, we decided to get adventurous. We went out to dinner and got a table for four! I was nervous that maybe we were in over our heads, but it was actually not bad at all. In fact, Cade was extremely well behaved and not all over the place like he usually is at restaurants. We were quite proud - of Cade and also that we accomplished this event:)
When we arrived at the restaurant, I opened Berkley's car door to get her out. This is what I saw:
Poor thing! Cade is already trying to pick fights with his sister:) He threw his shoe onto her and also tossed (gently, ha!) the volleyball at her. Note to self: do not give Cade anything to hold in the backseat that can be thrown. And did you notice Cade's face? I don't think he was happy that I went to get Berkley out first.
And here is the party of 4! Berkley is on my right in the pink carseat. She is so little you almost miss her if you don't look hard. In fact, I had to buy her preemie clothes today! She only had 2 outfits that were small enough for her. Poor me, I had to shop - I hate it when that happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment