Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Last Day As An Only Child

Today marks Cade's last weekend day as an only child... bittersweet don't you think? Brad and I decided to spoil him a bit and take him somewhere fun. We got a tip from my friend Jana to try Frogg's Bounce House in Fountain Valley. Since yesterday's 1st experience in a bounce house was a success, I was more than excited to go to Frogg's today.
This is what we saw upon walking in...
Cade was very excited and could not even sit still long enough for a picture:)
He is looking at the balloons overhead in this shot:) Have I mentioned yet that this boy LOOOVES balloons!?
Brad took Cade in the bounce houses. I was designated cameraman since I am not much of a bouncer, being 9 months preggo and all.
They even had air hockey. This place was very neat. Oh! And guess what else? It only cost us $3! Cade was free since he is under 18 months, I was free since I have a bun in the oven, and Brad was only $3. Good thing because we only lasted about 30 minutes. Cade was a bit young still. The big kids were way too rowdy and did not look out for the smaller folk. We will try a week day when the big kiddos are in school.
Peek-a-boo! I see you, Love Bug!

Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho- It's off to work I go.....

My one time joining in on the fun...
Cade kept running to the front of the place to get a good look at these! Ok... so maybe he did whine a bit to try and get one:)
Wheeee..... the boys went down the BIG slide before we called it a day.
On our way home we stopped off at Applebees for one more craving of mine:) Cade was voting for Mc Donalds, but Berkley & I outvoted him:)
We hope you had a great day Monkey! You are going to be the best big brother ever! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment