Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

For The Record...

Pregnancy must agree with me. Get this... in just 2 weeks' time, not only have I lost my pregnancy weight (only 13 lbs, but still), but I am now 4 lbs lighter than when I got preggo! The same thing happened after I had Cade. Pregnancy is a great diet for me... maybe I should keep having kiddos!? :) Now if only I can keep it off!

Oh, and I was going to report that Cade is back to sleeping through the night, since he did great for 2 nights - but last night we were back up with him. He is so concerned with the "ba ba" and he doesn't want to miss any action! I am a zombie today... we were up all night bouncing between Cade & Berkley. Poor little girl was up constipated all night. Glad we are past that now:)

We are off to our pumpkin patch tradition today... will post pictures soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment